The hAAthi and me

15 Oct

If all things hAAthi epitomize my life, if the word has become synonymous with all things me, then right now, I am peace, happy and just glad to be where I am.

About these ads

13 Responses to “The hAAthi and me”

1. R October 15, 2012 at 11:19 am #

That’s a super cute doodle. Did you draw that? Super cute! Love how happy the elephant looks (and how content, the girl sprawled on top).

• hAAthi October 15, 2012 at 11:32 am #

Yup yup i did :)

2. mniranjani October 15, 2012 at 1:15 pm #

Talented and happy :-) I’ll take a slice of that peace please (do add it to the ,menu at the cafe) ;-)

• hAAthi October 15, 2012 at 2:10 pm #

haha.. we hope the food does that!

3. swatimital October 15, 2012 at 3:56 pm #

Very nice drawing. Couldn’t work out the girl when I saw it on my phone earlier in the day. Nice one! Only a week or so ago you were worried about your career and look where you are now. Well done.

• hAAthi October 15, 2012 at 5:21 pm #

Well I can’t say I have the career bit figured out. But the point of the sabbatical was to first put myself in a happy place and a positive state of mind. I think that bit is well on track. The career can wait – I’m in no rush :)

4. shemuses October 15, 2012 at 8:11 pm #

I love love love the drawing. If you get tired of the restaurant biz (which sounds highly unlikely at this point ;), you have an alternate route in front of you..

Love how upbeat you’ve been sounding in your recent posts. Good for you!

• hAAthi October 15, 2012 at 8:14 pm #

awww thanks shemuses :)

5. jaishvats October 15, 2012 at 9:25 pm #

Hmm, Bliss! :)

6. Pari October 16, 2012 at 1:35 pm #

What a cute drawing! I can never draw an elephant :| I end up doing a duck with a tusk :P And yayy to the content state!

7. The Girl Next Door October 16, 2012 at 4:49 pm #

Back here after a really long time. Good to know you have been shaking things up a bit. That’s an understatement, actually. :)

Feels good to know you are so content and at peace. Way to go! :)

8. The Girl Next Door October 16, 2012 at 5:32 pm #

Just thought of telling you this – I have been reading a couple of books by Marlena de Blasi: A thousand days in Venice and A thousand days in Tuscany. Loved both of them. Have a feeling you’ll love them too, being the foodie and travel lover that you are, like me. Do give them a shot sometime!

• hAAthi October 16, 2012 at 5:42 pm #

Oh wow, just from the names I can tell they sound interesting. I have a HUGE reading list backlog that I am slowly ploughing through. One of the goals for the sabbatical is to start reading more. And more consciously. So hopefully I will get there someday. Thanks for the reccos.

And thank you for dropping by again and for patiently leaving your thoughts in so many places :)

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 578 other followers