so its finally done. i never thought id squeeze all my precious belongings into 3 cartons. but i did. and im ready to go..well almost.
yet to do..
– pack essential jewelry
– get eyes checked
– deposit money
– change watch strap
– give gifts to shanta aunty and family
– dinner with amma and ammama
– get some sleep
in goa, i will..
– get back to a fufilling routine
– exercise everyday — pilates and a good long run
– cook and explore the domestic side of me
– NOT hoard unnecessary clutter, no matter how much sentimental value something might threaten to emotionally entangle me with!
– paint and rediscover water colors
– explore easy, cheap, DIY furniture options
– try my best live an easy, simple, uncomplicated and hassle free life
and i know some people are seriously thinking “getoverthegoatrip”..but i refuse to.
heres to the move, and everything it means to me..