>Day 2 is done. Yes, Im lost. Yes, Im confused. Yes, Im still clueless about where I am and how to get around. But I havent lost heart as yet. I guess thats an improvement.
Its too soon to say if Im enjoying myself or not. But heres a SWAT analysis of sorts..
– Its nice to be out of the house
– Its nice to interact with people
– Its nice to have a sense of purpose, professionally
The not so good:
– I think Iv forgotten how I picked things up fast
– I think too much
– Its hard to break the ice and into pre-existing cliques, even if I wanted to do that
– The fucked up routine which will take getting used to
– Waking up early enough to make sure Im out of the bathroom and into the kitchen at an optimum time
– Trying to stay afloat amidst the information overload and the expectations I perceive
– Figuring out the right way to ensure I get the run/work out to happen and the cooking back on track
– Dealing with a lack of time for myself and making the most of what I have at the end of the day
I suddenly feel short on time. Its odd to spend the larger part of the day at work and just a few hours at home before I go to bed. I miss my free-life. But it just the beginning, and this time Iv decided I wont be hard on myself about unimportant things, and sink my feet in slowly. Here’s to a new beginning, that I hope sees the light of day.
Im sleep-deprived, fuzzy in the head, yet hopeful :)