Dream a little dream

15 Jun

I went to sleep brimming with intention. Purpose. A sense of determination to get going. And I set my alarm for 6 am. Much like I have for over a month now.

It rang promptly, at 6 am this morning. And I promptly hit snooze, like I have for over month now. I hit snooze over and over for 1 hour, like I have been for over  a month now.

I was deep in reverie. And what I was dreaming about was my completes pilates workout. As if I were going through it in real life. Does that count as exercise, you think?

11 Responses to “Dream a little dream”

1. Anita June 15, 2011 at 6:10 pm #

ha ha. Maybe if you were in Matrix, yes. Those guys seemed to have super toned bodies despite doing everything only in their minds!

• hAAthi June 15, 2011 at 6:12 pm #

I was thinking the same thing. I could swear I felt really good when I woke up.
      If it werent for the swift crash back to reality that followed soon after, I might even have fooled myself!

2. Amit June 15, 2011 at 8:07 pm #

Snoozing is indeed a very good exercise. :-)

• hAAthi June 15, 2011 at 10:05 pm #

i wish it had more visible effects ;)

• Amit June 17, 2011 at 8:58 pm #

It does. Positive or negative, it is subjective.

Just as a reminder, chewing is a very good exercise. ;-)

3. † Dipti † June 15, 2011 at 8:13 pm #

hahahahahaa

I know !! I have been making love with the snooze button since I was born. No.. since the cellphones came in. Before that Mom used to try to wake me up.

You pilate girl !! I mean, dream pilate girl.. at least you’ll look ultra toned in the dream.

It’s Okay Rev ! people like us are not born to wake up early and work out. I could wake up early for a nice breakfast but not work out. I went for a morning walk the other day.. felt like slapping everyone who was jogging in the park. Aliens !

– dip ( commenting via twitter account )

• hAAthi June 15, 2011 at 10:04 pm #

but that doesnt help us na! i need a solution, a real one! help!

4. Kavs June 17, 2011 at 1:32 am #

wake up for three days – just three days and you should roll thereafter! good luck!

• hAAthi June 17, 2011 at 8:00 am #

sigh, attempts persist.. if only, if only.. ;)

5. Vivek June 17, 2011 at 7:08 pm #

Of course it counts as exercise. Isometric workout

• hAAthi June 18, 2011 at 1:56 am #

such a big word! what does it mean?!