End of season blues

1 Jun

The sun is setting on another summer. The shacks are tumbling down. Entire restaurants are packing away another season full of memories. The people are homeward bound. The sea is swelling further still. But the rain clouds continue to tease us with a slow dance.

It’s time to pick up the litter and catch the last summer sun as the sea swallows it ever so slowly. The husband captures the end of season on his blog, and you can catch the rest here.

It’s time to look back on summer, of weeks spent in superb sisterly fun.

To think of balmy afternoons spent walking around the town, shooting the breeze and spying on Goans and their lovely fishy lives. Go see the sisters Goa 2012 collection of pictures here.

And if you haven’t had enough pictures already, let me warn you there’s more coming this weekend. Waitforit!

11 Responses to “End of season blues”

1. 2 Rivers Photos June 1, 2012 at 11:21 am #

1st image is great

• hAAthi June 1, 2012 at 11:22 am #

I’ll thank you on my husband’s behalf. That was taken by him, I’m merely pointing you guys to his blog :)
      For more go check out: http://chughalong.com

• 2 Rivers Photos June 1, 2012 at 11:24 am #

wow, he’s an amazing photographer :) You just got him a new follower.

2. niyatiupadhya June 1, 2012 at 11:23 am #

HAI free PR and family collaborations post! :D

• hAAthi June 1, 2012 at 11:24 am #

ahahaha you’re welcome!

3. Ramya June 1, 2012 at 4:55 pm #

I’m not going to look at anymore pictures on your blog. It just makes me want to go to Goa. Though this Wednesday night, the sister and I were planning a short trip to Goa this September. I know it’s not the best of times to introduce someone to Goa, but still…and this time, it will be South Goa! I”m going to mail you then for suggestion.

Also, you can email me at ramyachatter@gmail.com. The email address is also on my blog (in the about me section) so you can publish this comment, no worries :)

• hAAthi June 1, 2012 at 4:59 pm #

Oh dearie, then you’ll have to stay off my blog for a while. I have some pictures coming up this weekend. But theyre not beachy pictures, so maybe you’ll change your mind?
      :D

Also, nooo september is really not the best time to come here, especially the South! Its probably still going to be pouring here. Its a really pretty time by itself, but if youre looking for beaches and sun and sand, I’d advise you to hold off for a month or two more.

4. Tamanna Mishra June 1, 2012 at 8:49 pm #

Sisterly fun. Sigh! Mine is so far away from me :(

• hAAthi June 1, 2012 at 9:52 pm #

Sigh. I know what you mean. And ifeel your pain trust me. My sister is just 600 kms away but distance is distance and i know what you must feel like. Hugs!

5. Sarvani (baker in disguise) June 1, 2013 at 11:55 am #

Woww.. the husband is a really talented photographer.. just signed up for his blog!! :)

• hAAthi June 1, 2013 at 11:57 am #

Haha yes when he takes the time to get his nose out of work and remember that he has other talents apart from business development and project management, he does end up taking some good pictures :)